Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pancakes

The THOUGHT of pancakes make my mouth water.... Imagine my delight when I realized there is an actual national holiday celebrating this scrumptious delectation! Some celebrate February as National Pancake month and others celebrate Feb 16th as National pancake day! I think I'll do both :) 


Clearly I must recognize the importance of Black History month during february as well!


I'm not on flickr, but came across these amazing groups that I refer to as "flapjack teasers" because they are allllll about pancakes and breakfast! 


Take a look:




{ frames courtesy: graphics fairy }

This month, I'll be dibbling in a few Pancake recipes. For sure I'll be whipping up a batch of special hot cakes on the 16th! 

Below, please enjoy the recipes that I've scoured the web for in search of which I'd like to try :) Feel free to print the high resolution recipe card and try some for yourself and be sure to let me know how they turned out!  *note: recipe credit given on each recipe page.






I particularly can't wait to try the red velvet pancakes! Just gives me a reason to pig out :)




No comments:

Post a Comment